Saturday, September 3, 2011

Maggie's Injuries 8-31-11




We have a neighbor cat who was afraid of people. I have her really tame after feeding her and loving on her. She is here every day for over a year. We never checked well, and named her Maggie. Recently someone told me where Maggie's home is and that his name is Abe! haha Well, he responds to Maggie here, so that's what we still call him.

No lie, he is here most of the day. He herds the chickens. He doesn't like when they are scattered around the yard. He herds them together. We call him our herding cat.

We didn't see him for a week. We were very concerned. We don't know his owner. Then he showed up like this on Aug 31.

That's the bench we feed the outside neighbors' cats on. Maggie couldn't eat with that cone collar on. So I hand fed him. Then I got a dessert dish for water that I held inside the cone for him to drink.

I'm hoping to meet his owner and find out what happened. He is so precious. We love having him around.

No comments: