Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pets on the Square pt 1 5-7-11

Loaded up the girls and stuff to enter the Hummelstown Pets on the Square. There are about 6 categories to dress your pet. I did "Life's a Beach." For a while we had the girls on the square as people walked around. Lots of people were interested. Kids loved petting them. With dozens of dogs there, they were unique.


Getting into categories in a parking lot, preparing for the judging.








I tried various things to dress the girls, but really, it's impossible. I spent the morning just trying out stuff on Lacey. No way would she keep anything on. I gave up, ran to KMart and got girls' hair thingies and put them around their necks. Ellie and Pearl refused to keep them on. I finally gave up on those two.

Doesn't Phyllis look cute with her orange ribbon?

No comments: